Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I cant be myself around a guy that i fancy at school???? any advice?

my mates say im dead lay bk and fun.but around him or when he walks past me i get all shy and i cant stop looking at him! i just cant be myself......i know its weird but i cant even eat when hes around i always have to check where he is! help!I cant be myself around a guy that i fancy at school???? any advice?
just perttend he isnt there and hell see how cool you are by looking at you just being yourself with your budds =]I cant be myself around a guy that i fancy at school???? any advice?
LOL @ Char. I wish I could use the words ';fancy'; and ';mates'; too. They sound so elegant.





I was like you when I first met the man I'm married to, and I was a lot older than you. If you catch his eye, say hi, so at least he knows you're not staring at him because there is something wrong with him.





You can't do too much more than that until he starts to talk to you. So after you say ';hi, how are you?'; leave him in peace and just be with your friends as if he weren't there. If you really like someone, be friendly, but respect him enough to let him make the next move if he's going to.





It may seem hard at first, but it's not impossible. Good luck :)
Girl you got it bad!!! If you like him that much you need to remember to be yourself though. If you keep acting this way he might think your weird, and not look your way. Next time you get this way around him, just take a breath and remember that he's just a guy, just like you're just a girl. You'll be ok, just remember that hes just another person, and if you'd like to get with him at anytime, calm down! Good Luck, I hope I could help.
i get the same with the guy i like i whenever i see him i get all nervous and literally cant take my eyes off him. im completely different with everyone else than i am with him. its really annoying because if i could show him the real me he would probably like me haha.





dont worry trust me EVERYBODY acts this way around the person they like (even guys) just keep telling yourself hes a real person just like you. just try and be yourself. talk to him and try to make good conversation.
Just relax, know that there are PLENTY of fish in the sea. What you fancy now will be nothing compaired to what you fancy later. Dont belive me? Walk around your local college campus. Use your school as good practice of being rejected and what to say.





In the end after school rarely do people talk anyways.
Wow, I understand. It's hard. But you really have to just be yourself. Pretend he is one of your buds. Then he might like you, 'cause he'll see how you don't mind being around him. How you don't freak out. Then maybe he'll like you too.
Go up to the guy and ask for a date.


Or tell him he IS going on a date with you.


Or tell him how you feel and let him ask you on a date.
I have the same problem, try thinking of something else pretend hes not their. try talking to somebody to keep him off your mind. Hope it helps some. good luck!
I wish I could be British, I'd love to be able to say that I fancy someone...or call my friends mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment