Wednesday, November 23, 2011

If those who know you best gave you one piece of advice, what might they say & would they be right?

For seven years the closest ones advised me to dump my boyfriend. I ignored them all until I could see they were right. I will listen sooner next time.If those who know you best gave you one piece of advice, what might they say %26amp; would they be right?
stop putting myself and learn to give value to my potential and have self confidence.





i heard that quite a few times already and i think its right, the only problem is i cant bring myself to hold my head up high. i got so many extra baggages.If those who know you best gave you one piece of advice, what might they say %26amp; would they be right?
You're killin' me here man!





The advice would be: ';stop drinking so bloody much!';





They'd be spot on.
they always tell me to have more confidence and to be calm..





and yes, they are right.. i really need to work on those advices!
The accurate advice would be: If you see others mistake, don't be so frank to them.








Yes, I am trying yet my mouth is still frank.
they wouldand have told me to be more outgoing and to go after what i want....and i am starting to listen :)
Move on.
the advice would be: try to do not be so stubborn. Yes they are right
advice: stop being so shy!!!





they would definitely be right
They would tell me to publish a book already!


I'm a bit scared. :-/
They'd say, Chill, man.'; And they'd be right.
Believe in yourself. Yes they would be right
Ok, Thanks for that mate......x Yep your right.......xxx
  • makeup hair
  • fashion makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment