Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Is there a place on the web to get remodeling advice?

I would like to post pictures of what I have now and get advice


on what I should change to help stage my home for sale.


I have done web searches but can't find anything where I can post my actual photos.Is there a place on the web to get remodeling advice?
You can post them on utube and link those to this site, then, we can help.


Good luckIs there a place on the web to get remodeling advice?
Utube, Flicker and just typing Blog into your search criteria will give you many options. HGTV has many shows on selling/staging. Without even seeing a picture - the keys are neutral controls, rooms that flow, and decluttering = get rid of everything that reflects you, all personal items out. You can just go and look at model homes and see how they are staged. Best to use as little furniture as possible and keep your window treatments minimal. You want to move away so start packing now. Clean and neat from yard to rafters. Some nurseries sell color bowls/pots (collection of plants in one container) which you can place at the entrance or on a patio. Turn on some accent lights and light candles during showings.

No comments:

Post a Comment