Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Is there a big risk involved in buying property in turkey. Any advice or tips would be well appreciated.?

Hi


whenever you are planning to buy a property abroad, do get yourself a lawyer, preferably one that lives in the area which you are buying the property.Make sure you always have everything in writing, this is why you need a lawyer, if you have that I dont see you having any problems. I live in Greece and getting a lawyer is the only way to do business.Never ever trust anyone that is willing to help you, a friendly local etc, Im sure they are genuine, its better to be safe than sorry.Is there a big risk involved in buying property in turkey. Any advice or tips would be well appreciated.?
check out mrioverseasproperty.com call wayne griffiths at MRIIs there a big risk involved in buying property in turkey. Any advice or tips would be well appreciated.?
Yes, a huge risk. Go in prepared to lose your money if something bad happens...
I don't think that there is a big risk involved in buying property in Turkey when you buy your property through a reputable real estate agency which has also offers connections to a lawyer that is recommended by the British Embassy Izmir (on their website). There are several criteria that show if you can trust an agency or not and I know a very good website where all this is listed as well as a trustworthy, reliable agency at the Lycian coast. I've been in that region myself several times and it is very, very beautiful there, especially the beach of Sarigerme. The price of the properties there has doubled in 2006 and this trend seems continue. The region is still being developed for tourism and you can still make good deals when buying properties but as soon as the golf course will be finished in 2009, houses and apartments will become very expensive. It is planned to turn this region into a first class tourism region with only 4 and 5 star hotels. I was in Sarigerme last month and I could send you some of the photos I took there if you want to.


I don't know if it would be considered advertising if I gave you the name of the agency or the link I mentioned here but feel free to send me an email and I'll send you the information.





Hey I just saw that someone else on yahoo answers posted a link to a real estate agency he recommends so I think I can do the same:





www.lykia-dreamhouse.com
Are you a Turkesh citizen? No problem. If not, what are you thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment