Sunday, August 22, 2010

Advice me what is the cheapest web site or newspaper to buy a car?

Hello


Advice me what is the cheapest web site or newspaper to buy a car? I'm going this year to Regina by a student visa and I will need to have a car, so, I'm waiting your replies.Advice me what is the cheapest web site or newspaper to buy a car?
autotrader.com


craigslist.com


motors.ebay.com


cars.com





if you have something in mind then these can help but if you are just looking for any car then pick up your local newspaper and look in the car or auto section to see if anything fits your budget.Advice me what is the cheapest web site or newspaper to buy a car?
go to auto-trader.com they have a big selection of cars trucks and everything else.
carmax or local used dealer

No comments:

Post a Comment