Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I am about to start a corporate training seminar company, and would like to get some advice on marketing?

Can you guys please tell me if I should contact the HR departments at local corporations or someone else within those companies?





Also should I try radio, television, and newspaper advertising or just stick with direct mail?





Thanks!I am about to start a corporate training seminar company, and would like to get some advice on marketing?
When you call a company, ask for who is in charge of training. I would stick to direct mail to start. Radio %26amp; TV are very expensive. There are business newspapers that may work. For any advertising, it requires repetitive mailings or ad. The rule of thumb is at least three consecutive contacts or ads to get started.


It is real hard work in the beginning but it will get easier.


Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment