Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is the best piece of life advice you have ever received?

Mine is-





You are the master of your own thoughts.





I meditate on this everyday. Whenever I'm feeling down, I realize that I can easily make myself happy if I want to.





You?What is the best piece of life advice you have ever received?
You control your own actions.





Similar to yours I guess.





Also, Life is too short, have fun while you can.





Seems simple, but how many people out there can say they are having fun everyday of their life?What is the best piece of life advice you have ever received?
A teacher I had this year (i'm a Senior in high school) personally gave me this advice at the beginning of the year:





';If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten.';





I know this sounds like a simple piece of advice, but it had a huge impact on me. The simplicity is mindblowing.
sell it while you can when your young - because you will buying it back when your old.





don't believe anything you hear, and only half of what you see.





deny everything and demand evidence.





you lie and i'll swear to it!
Because i am so bad about thinking that everyone has my best intrest in mind,the best advice i ever took and now try to remenber in any relationship. is... you should never go by what a person says always watch what they do.
Live life with no regrets.





Because all the decisions you made in the past, whether good or bad, were made to the best of your ability. There's no use regretting the past.
I was told that tomorrow is a new day, a new slate, so any mistakes I make today I can start over tomorrow. I find that very comforting.
Learn to live one day at a time
ima chef..good things come to thoes who wait..meaning good food so dont complain ay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment