Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why am i good at giving others advice then cant even listen to my own?

This is something thats always puzzled me, my girl friends always tell me i give them great advice but then when it comes down to it i can never use my own advice i like chicken out or something.Why am i good at giving others advice then cant even listen to my own?
my guess is that its because you are a guy giving ur girl friends advice from a guys point of view buit since u don't think like a girl, u can't give good girl advice. im the same way. igive great advice but if something goes wrong in my life, i don't know what to do. i suggest that you find someone (a girl) that gives good advice and you can give advice to each other. that'll make things easier.





good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment