Sunday, August 22, 2010

Just wondering... advice would be appreciated please?

has anyone been successful after using a ovulation testing kit? what are the best ones to buy? and how long did it take you to concieve whilst using it? i am thinking i am going to buy one to see if it helps this month..really wanting to see a BFP!!! =[ any other tips or any ways of what helped you to concieve would be very much appreciated!!Just wondering... advice would be appreciated please?
My first attempt at pregnancy, we used the basel thermometer. It worked, but I got pregnant the first month I started using it, so once the temperature went up, it stayed up.


My second pregnancy, we started using ovulation kits. I believe they work and are fairly helpful, but the thing my doctor told me was that the best chance you have is to have sex the day BEFORE you ovulate, so if you use the ovulation kit, you need to realize that it is at the end of when the baby-making time is.


The other thing he suggested was to lay still for 1/2 hour after having sex so no little guys can sneak out (I also read to put your legs in the air so that your pelvis is tilted upwards).


I really don't think the brandname matters. I used the ovulation kits from the $Dollar Store!!! (I thought it would be funny to find out I was pregnant from a dollar store test, so I bought those too - and they work!) I chose the ones that come in packs of 7 because you will need to use one a day until it shows something.Just wondering... advice would be appreciated please?
I heard that ovulation tests are just a wast of money. I do believe that you would benefit from Beth Kiley. She specializes in helping women get pregnant. You can reach her at bethkiley@comcast.net.





Good Luck
There are a few more ways to detect ovulation some more expensive than others Here is a list


Saliva Microscope- use saliva every morning when it shows cyrstals youre ovulating


Ovulation Perdictor Strips- I use answer brand because they come about 20 to a box so you can test more days you can find a better deal on the internet


Fertility Monitor-Use this and it tells you your best days to concieve you can find them on ebay


Ultrsound Monitoring- very ezpensive but only way to truly know
  • oil acne
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment